10.29.2011

October

I can't believe October is already coming to an end!  The months are flying by!  Here are some of October's happenings...

My favorite sister and I celebrated our birthdays with a smashing party at the park!



And a dinner for Lindsay at Carrabbas


This is the wreath I made for Linz for her birthday...


Candy jar on a candlestick craft...so easy and fun to fill with candy for each holiday or season.


Pumpkin carving is one of those things that I have to do every year.  What's halloween without a good pumpkin carving?!  

Kellie & Jason's Phantom Pumpkin


Now if only Jason could be normal...




Tys & I did a Dracula Pumpkin...so cool.




This week I met my mom for a fun girl's night out!  I really do have the best mom.  We had dinner here..


and went to see Ballet West Perform this...


Earlier that day my mom was on TV!  Humor me while I brag about my mom here, she really is so cool.  I am amazed by how much she does in the community- University Hospital Foundation Board, United Way, Junior League, Women's Philanthropic Network, really the list goes on and on- in addition to working full time, serving in the Relief Society Presidency, and being an incredible mom. Go here to see the TV segment of her interview on KSL's Studio 5.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment