9.17.2013

The Big 24!

I had the best birthday weekend a girl could ask for!  The weekend started off with Lindsay, Sam and Amri coming in town on Thursday.  And let me just say... I have the greatest sister in the whole world.  Even with 5 years between us, she is my best friend and I was so grateful that she would come spend my birthday with me!  We went to the St. George Rodeo on Thursday night and had a blast!  I absolutely love rodeos and decided to make it a yearly birthday tradition..it was that fun!






On Friday, I went to breakfast with Lindsay, Sam and Amri, then we went to the pool and waited for Tyson to get home.  Tyson was in Atlanta all week for work, so I was thrilled to have him fly home on my birthday.  He met us for lunch at Paradise Bakery.  Friday night I went to Bunco and my beginners luck won me the high score prize!  Woot woot!


On Saturday, my mom treated us to a girls day!  We went to lunch and then to Red Mountain Spa for pedicures.  That night we all went out to dinner at Durango's and had cake and opened gifts afterward.  It was such a fun weekend and I feel so blessed to have spent it with my awesome family!

 Lunch at Pizza Factory

 Linds and I in the relaxation room

 Best momma ever!

 Chocolate foot masks

 Best sista friends!



 Dinner at Durango's (and no, I cannot explain Norah's look of terror)



Cause you're never too old for a birthday sash

Amri is just darling and takes such good care of Norah

Isn't she the cutest?!

Here's to an awesome 24th year!  Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment